Psi Chi is an on-campus organization that strives to provide resources, information, and involvement opportunities to SFSU students. We have an exciting year planned and we hope YOU participate! Here is how you can apply to join Psi Chi and stay informed:
Open Registration Until November 16th, 2018
(Applicant Processing begins November 17th, 2018)
Please submit the paper application, unofficial transcripts and $75 Membership fee (checks or cashier's checks only) to the Psychology Department, EP 301.
In addition, please submit the online application at the below link:
- Must be enrolled as a psychology major at SFSU
- Must have established a GPA (an overall GPA and psychology GPA of at least a 3.0)
- Must be at least a second-semester sophomore
- Must have completed at least 12 semester units of psychology upper division courses
- Must be enrolled as a psychology graduate student at SFSU
- Must have established a SFSU GPA
- Must have an overall GPA of at least 3.0 in all graduate courses, including psychology courses
For further questions, please, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information at: www.sfsupsichi.org or www.psichi.org
PLEASE NOTE: Undergraduate and graduate transfer students who wish to join must complete at least 12 units at SFSU and establish a SFSU GPA. Fall transfer students may officially apply in the Spring after fulfilling unit requirements, yet you are invited to start participating in Psi Chi right away.
Psi Chi Membership Benefits: Being part of an Honor Society looks good on your resume, also it gives you a chance to be involved in an on campus organization. Whether making connections with other passionate psychology students or developing leadership skills that employers are always looking for, being involved in Psi Chi is an investment in Psychology, yourself, and your future.