Don't miss out on your last chance to join PSI CHI this semester. We will be hosting open enrollment over the next 2 weeks.
The dates to submit applications are April 2nd-April 11th.
Please adhere to the following directions to ensure that your application is completed properly:
• Go to sfsupsichi.org and select the apply tab
• Complete online application and a hard copy application (These are two separate forms)
• Print out and submit the hard copy application to EP 301 with unofficial transcripts and a check for $75 (only checks will be accepted and fee is non-refundable)
Qualifications for membership:
• be enrolled as a major or minor in a psychology program or a program psychological in nature
• have completed at least 3 semesters or equivalent of full-time college coursework
• have completed at least 12 semester credit hours or equivalent of psychology courses
• have earned a cumulative GPA that is in the top 35% of their class (sophomore, junior, or senior) compared to their classmates across the entire university or the college that houses psychology (minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale)
• have a minimum 3.0 GPA average for psychology courses
Why join Psi Chi?
• Looks great on CV and job résumé
• Get involved on campus and within the psychology department
• Community service opportunities
• Chance to network with others in the major
• Gain leadership experience by becoming a Psi Chi officer
• Psi Chi is an international honor society that gives you access to a large network of people and opportunities such as research and scholarships
Questions? Want to learn more? Are you interested in becoming more involved with Psi Chi and the Psychology department here on campus?
· Visit sfsupsichi.org
· Email us at email@example.com