We are looking for a President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Public Relations, and many other subcommittee positions.
We are looking for people who are:
- Willing to help build our organization
- Thrive working with a team
- (Leadership experience is preferred but not required)
- Holding a position is fun and allows you to create a great network that includes psychology faculty and students.
- Develop leadership skills that will make you more employable after college
- This type of experience will look great on grad school and job applications
- Opportunity to go to annual conferences
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and second choice position
- Include a short bio about you and why you are a good candidate
- Attach a picture to the email to be submitted by March 23th
- Elections will be held beginning March 26th